Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Mitacs Globalink Research Awards: Information Session for Faculty
Date: October 4 from 2:00 - 3:00pm
Location: Tupper Building, Room 3H01
Mitacs is a not-for-profit organization that builds innovative partnerships between academia, industry, and the rest of the world. This information session will discuss the Mitacs Globalink Research Awards (GRAs) which provide travel funding for senior undergraduate, graduate students, and postdoctoral fellows who are interested in conducting 12-24 week research projects in Canada or abroad.
These awards provide $6,000 in funding for research costs, student stipend, and travel/living expenses. Incoming and outgoing applicants must secure a Dalhousie faculty member as their home/host supervisor prior to applying.
More details about the program (including eligibility criteria and application guidelines) will be provided at the event.
All interested researchers are invited to attend. Please RSVP to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Imperial Oil
- NS IHRIS Stakeholder Forums and MSSU Bridge Event
- NSERC Alliance Grant Outreach Session – Post Event
- Ocean Frontier Institute
- CFI Update
- Rare Disease Foundation Microgrants
- Vice‑President Research and Innovation International Seed Fund (VPRIIS Fund) 2019
- Dalhousie Belong Research Fellowship Awards 2019