Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Canadian Blood Services ‑ CIHR Early Career Investigator Award in Transfusion Science
Canadian Blood Services is pleased to announce the first Canadian Blood Services / CIHR Early Career Investigator Award in Transfusion Science Competition. The objective of this exciting new program is to provide outstanding early career investigators with the opportunity to develop and demonstrate their independence in initiating and conducting research in the area of Transfusion Science relevant to any of the CIHR research themes and Canadian Blood Services' mission.
For detailed information about the Canadian Blood Services / CIHR Early Career Investigator Award in Transfusion Science please refer to blood.ca.
To stay informed about Canadian Blood Services’ Centre for Innovation funding opportunities, please sign up for the Research & Education newsletter.
Internal Deadline: September 18, 2019 at 4:30 pm. Please contact the grants facilitator for your faculty.
Agency Deadline: September 25, 2019 at 11:59 pm.
- Call for Concept Notes ‑ Strengthening Civil Society and Democratic Spaces in the Indo‑Pacific
- DAAD – German Academic Exchange Service – Faculty Information Session
- University Committee on Laboratory Animals
- Secrétariat du Québec
- Mitacs Globalink Research Awards (GRA) Thematic Call
- IDRC and UK DHSC ‑ Innovative Veterinary Solutions for Antimicrobial Resistance (InnoVet‑AMR)
- Pfizer Global Medical Grants RFP: HRRm Testing in Metastic Prostate Cancer
- SSHRC Partnership Development Grants