Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
SSHRC Insight Grant Armchair Discussion
You are invited to attend a SSHRC Insight Grants (IG) armchair discussion with former IG selection committee members. Howard Ramos (Associate Dean Research, FASS) will provide a program overview and moderate the panel with discussants from the Faculties of Arts and Social Sciences, Management, Science, Law, and Medicine (Division of Medical Education). The discussion will be driven by audience questions.
Date: Wednesday, June 12th, 2019
Time: 10:30 am – 12 pm
Location: Kenneth C. Rowe Management Building, Room 1009, and by video stream.
Refreshments will be served.
Please RSVP to Keerthi Baruah at email@example.com
This event is being organized by the Office of Research Services
- EDI in NSERC Discovery Grants
- CIHR Access Newsletter
- Pfizer Research Grant RFP Quantifying the Socio‑Economic Burden of Disease for Dermatology Patients and Caregivers
- Russell Sage Foundation (RSF): upcoming calls and webinar
- US DoD: Combat readiness medical research program
- Digital Research Alliance of Canada
- United States Department of Defense
- ALS Canada‑Brain Canada