Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
SSHRC Connection Grants Webinar
SSHRC will be holding a webinar for applicants and research administrators to provide information and answer questions about Connection Grants.
The webinar will be held via Adobe Connect at the following times:
|Webinar||Date||Adobe Connect Link|
|Connection Grants (English)||Wednesday, May 22, 2019, 1:00-3:00 p.m. ET||https://sshrc-crsh.adobeconnect.com/rqsopgo1266y/|
|Connection Grants (French)||Thursday, May 23, 2019, 1:00 – 3:00 p.m. ET||https://sshrc-crsh.adobeconnect.com/r5o2tff4esix/|
Please note that you do not need to register in advance and a question and answer period will follow the presentation. With Adobe Connect, questions must be submitted in writing.
To join via Adobe Connect:
- Click on the Adobe Connect webinar link on the date and time specified.
- Enter your name, and press “Enter Room”.
- Adjust the volume on your computer.
First time attending an Adobe Connect meeting?
For any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 613-943-1007.
- Digital Research Alliance of Canada
- SSHRC and The Conversation Canada
- ACENET Parallel Computing School
- Canadian Arthritis Research Conference 2023
- CFI Strategic Plan Consultations
- Russell Sage Foundation funding opportunities
- United States Department of Defense research funding
- United States Department of Defence