Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Canadian Blood Services Postdoctoral Fellowship Program
Canadian Blood Services is currently accepting applications for its 2019 Postdoctoral Fellowship Program competition. Through this program, Canadian Blood Services offers salary support to young investigators training in a Canadian research laboratory affiliated with Canadian Blood Services.
For detailed information about the Postdoctoral Fellowship Program competition, please refer to the program guidelines. The deadline to submit completed application packages is July 15, 2019.
To stay informed about Canadian Blood Services’ Centre for Innovation funding opportunities, please sign up for its Research & Education newsletter.
- ORS Researcher Portal: September 1
- Research Data Management Capacity Building Initiative
- Joint Initiative for Digital Citizen Research
- Canadian Space Agency
- Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada
- Canadian Orthopaedic Foundation
- Animal Care and Use: Protocol Forms Update
- CAAIF Knowledge Mobilization Grant