Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Youth Engagement in Research Planning, Design and Execution
The Youth Engagement in Research workshop is a collaborative project involving support from a number of institutions, including the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health, Dalhousie University, and the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council.
The workshop will include topics such as planning for youth engagement, learning how youth engagement can improve research validity, free coaching sessions, and more.
Please see the attached poster [PDF - 405 KB] for further details, including registration information.
Date: Saturday, May 7, 2019 from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
Location: Theatre B, Tupper Building, 5850 College Street, Halifax
- ORS Researcher Portal: September 1
- Research Data Management Capacity Building Initiative
- Joint Initiative for Digital Citizen Research
- Canadian Space Agency
- Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada
- Canadian Orthopaedic Foundation
- Animal Care and Use: Protocol Forms Update
- CAAIF Knowledge Mobilization Grant