Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Youth Engagement in Research Planning, Design and Execution
The Youth Engagement in Research workshop is a collaborative project involving support from a number of institutions, including the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health, Dalhousie University, and the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council.
The workshop will include topics such as planning for youth engagement, learning how youth engagement can improve research validity, free coaching sessions, and more.
Please see the attached poster [PDF - 405 KB] for further details, including registration information.
Date: Saturday, May 7, 2019 from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
Location: Theatre B, Tupper Building, 5850 College Street, Halifax
- Ocean Frontier Institute
- NOI Webinar: NSERC Discovery Grant
- SSHRC Insight Grant Armchair Discussion
- SSHRC Connection Grants Webinar
- Office of Research Services: Feedback Survey
- ACENET Parallel Computing School
- SSHRC CEAA Knowledge Synthesis Grant
- Canadian Space Agency