Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
U.S. Mission to NATO
The Office of the Public Affairs Advisor (PAA) at the U.S. Mission to NATO (USNATO) announces an open competition for non-profit, non-government organizations and think-tanks that focus on international affairs, defense and security issues, and U.S. and European relations to submit project proposals.
Proposals are encouraged to include public, on-the-record discussions and creative public engagements on the major theme of “How the Alliance can address new challenges and changing landscapes for the next 70.” All activities should be targeted at European and/or Canadian audiences and should take place in either Europe or Canada unless justification is provided.
USNATO strongly encourages:
- New and creative approaches that utilize digital technology, social media and other innovative means;
- Programs that seek to reflect the diversity of thought and background as well as gender balance.
- Forthright analysis about the gaps in NATO strategies along with practical solutions to address deficiencies.
- Evaluation components that will help inform the measure of the proposal’s effectiveness, rather than merely its output.
Grant funding cannot be used for salaries, rent, or other general support of an organization, unless these expenses are directly tied to the project.
For additional details, see the Notice of Funding opportunity.
Internal Deadline: May 6, 2019 at 4:30pm. Questions may be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency Deadline: May 13, 2019 at 11:59 pm Brussels Time (7:00 pm AST). Applications must be submitted by email to USNATOPASProposals@state.gov.
- IMéRA Calls for Applications
- New Frontiers in Research Fund: Exploration Stream
- Heart and Stroke Fellowship Awards
- Canadian Blood Services ‑ CIHR Early Career Investigator Award in Transfusion Science
- PromoScience clarification
- National Space Health Forum 2019
- Canadian Space Agency
- Heart and Stroke National New Investigator Awards and Seed/Catalyst Grant Program