Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
ISblue research brings together all disciplines in sciences of the environment, social sciences and engineering to address the multiple challenges facing the oceans and coasts. The Fellowship Program gives creative young scientists the opportunity to develop their own research project in one of the ISblue laboratories in Western Brittany (France).
Fellows are appointed for two years. Funding includes salary and support for travel or small equipment and supplies. Five fellowships will be awarded in 2019.
In order to be eligible, applicants must :
- Have obtained their doctoral degree within the last four years at the closing date of the call. This condition of 4 years maximum after the thesis is considered either from the defence date or from the graduation date (most advantageous case) and can be extended in special cases (maternity, illness, etc). Applicants submitting more than 4 years after the thesis (maximum 4 years + 6 months) will be considered if they can provide a letter of support from one of their representatives.
- Have spent a minimum of 18 months abroad (outside France) from 1 May 2016 until the start of the project.
Deadline for applications is Friday May 3, 2019. Questions may be addressed to email@example.com
- ORS Researcher Portal: September 1
- SSHRC – Insight Grants and Joint Initiative for Digital Citizen Research
- SSHRC Connection Grants and Joint Initiative for Digital Citizen Research
- CIHR UD Meeting
- Research Data Management Capacity Building Initiative
- Joint Initiative for Digital Citizen Research
- Canadian Space Agency
- Canadian Orthopaedic Foundation