Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Primary Health Care Research Day
BRIC NS, Nova Scotia's Strategy for Patient-Oriented Research (SPOR) Primary and Integrated Health Care Innovations (PIHCI) Network, invites you to Primary Health Care Research Day 2019. Primary Health Care Research Day is an opportunity for learners, decision makers, citizens, clinicians and researchers from a variety of disciplines to come together and celebrate primary health care research in Nova Scotia and across Canada.
The deadline to register is Friday, May 31. Anyone with an interest in primary health care research is encouraged to register for this event! Patients and caregivers are encouraged to attend and should register by applying for the patient bursary. If you’re interested in attending a pre-conference, small group discussion you can indicate this when you register.
When: Monday, June 17, 2019
Where: Collaborative Health Education Building (CHEB)
5793 University Ave., Dalhousie University Campus
- Digital Research Alliance of Canada
- SSHRC and The Conversation Canada
- CFI Strategic Plan Consultations
- ACENET Parallel Computing School
- Canadian Arthritis Research Conference 2023
- Russell Sage Foundation funding opportunities
- United States Department of Defense research funding
- United States Department of Defence