Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Michael Smith Foundation for Health Research
Based in Vancouver, the Michael Smith Foundation for Health Research (MSFHR), is British Columbia's health research funding agency. MSFHR helps develop, retain and recruit the talented people whose research improves the health of British Columbians, addresses health system priorities, creates jobs and adds to the knowledge economy.
MSFHR is seeking an experienced research leader to fill the newly created position of Vice President, Research. See the attached job ad for more details [PDF - 92 KB].
Questions may be addressed to Esther McGregor, at Odgers Berndtson's Vancouver office.
- Digital Research Alliance of Canada
- Research Nova Scotia New Health Investigator Grants 2022
- Ocean Frontier Institute
- SSHRC and The Conversation Canada
- CFI Strategic Plan Consultations
- ACENET Parallel Computing School
- Canadian Arthritis Research Conference 2023