Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
BRIC NS: Primary Health Care Research Day
Updated March 19 - registration is now open
BRIC NS invites patients, students, medical residents, health care providers, faculty, researchers, knowledge users and the primary health care (PHC) research community to share their finished, ongoing, and upcoming research and quality improvement initiatives.
Abstracts for poster and oral presentations must be focused on primary health care and/or highlight how the work is integrated with primary health care. A statement about the implications of the work for policy and/or practice is encouraged.
There will be an award for best student poster.
Abstracts from patients and citizens are encouraged. If you're a patient or a citizen and have an idea for a poster or a presentation but aren’t sure how to get started, please get in touch with Beverley Lawson at email@example.com.
To learn more information, please visit the BRIC NS website.
The call for abstracts is open until April 18.
- Digital Research Alliance of Canada
- SSHRC and The Conversation Canada
- CFI Strategic Plan Consultations
- ACENET Parallel Computing School
- Canadian Arthritis Research Conference 2023
- Russell Sage Foundation funding opportunities
- United States Department of Defense research funding
- United States Department of Defence