Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Call for Dalhousie Research Award nominations
The Office of the Vice President Research and Innovation is excited to celebrate our research community and welcomes nominations for a broad suite of Dalhousie research awards:
- President’s Research Excellence Awards – Emerging [PDF] and Impact [PDF]
- University Research Professorships [PDF] – 3 slots available
- Art McDonald Chairs [PDF] – 1 slot available
Nomination packages for each must be submitted by Friday, April 12th and can be sent directly to Maureen.Keough@dal.ca.
Recognizing that Equity, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) strengthens research, consideration for EDI practices should be given in each nomination.
Awards will be presented at the 2019 Legacy Awards event to be held in June 19, 2019.
Any questions regarding these awards may be directed to Maureen Keough, Manager, Research Awards and Special Projects (Maureen.Keough@dal.ca)
- Digital Research Alliance of Canada
- EDI in NSERC Discovery Grants
- CIHR Access Newsletter
- Pfizer Research Grant RFP Quantifying the Socio‑Economic Burden of Disease for Dermatology Patients and Caregivers
- Russell Sage Foundation (RSF): upcoming calls and webinar
- US DoD: Combat readiness medical research program
- NFRF International 2023
- The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals