Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
New Canadian Research and Development Classification
A national consultation to inform the development of the new Canadian Research and Development Classification (CRDC) was recently launched by the Canadian Institutes of Health Research, the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada, the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council, the Canada Foundation for Innovation and Statistics Canada.
The CRDC will improve how research and development activities and investments are classified in Canada, and will allow greater harmonization, integration and coordination among Canada’s granting agencies.
We invite you and the members of your organization to share your views through the online consultation, which is open until March 22, 2019.
We look forward to your feedback and thank you in advance for sharing the consultation via your networks. Your input will be very important in helping to shape the final structure of the CRDC.
Pierre Côté, CPA, CA
Director General, Operations Support / Operations Support
Canadian Institutes of Health Research / Government of Canada
firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: 613-941-1090 / Cell: 819-210-1457
- Digital Research Alliance of Canada
- SSHRC and The Conversation Canada
- ACENET Parallel Computing School
- Canadian Arthritis Research Conference 2023
- CFI Strategic Plan Consultations
- Russell Sage Foundation funding opportunities
- United States Department of Defense research funding
- United States Department of Defence