Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
2019 Seeding Food Innovation
George Weston Limited has announced the new 2019 Seeding Food Innovation program [PDF - 172 KB]. The program will provide seed funding for innovative transdisciplinary research whose goal is to safely increase the production of food and other agricultural products, that will feed and nourish the growing population in ways that are environmentally, economically as well as culturally sustainable.
Up to $250,000 for up to two years will be awarded per project.
Eligible Principal Applicants must be:
- at or above the level of Postdoctoral researcher OR have an Administrative Supervisor that has a permanent post at a recognised Canadian post-secondary institution
- be affiliated with a Canada Revenue Agency-qualified donee institution located in Canada
- working in Canada at least 30% of the time
Two webinars will be held to provide further details on the program and answer any questions.
Visit the George Weston website for further details.
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please contact Christine.Whitehouse@dal.ca
Internal Deadline: April 3, 2019 at 4:30 PM AST
Agency Deadline: April 10, 2019 at 3:00 PM AST
- Digital Research Alliance of Canada
- SSHRC and The Conversation Canada
- CFI Strategic Plan Consultations
- ACENET Parallel Computing School
- Canadian Arthritis Research Conference 2023
- Russell Sage Foundation funding opportunities
- United States Department of Defense research funding
- United States Department of Defence