Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Scholarship @ Dal Library Series
Dal Libraries is launching a new seminar series this month focused on research tools and services. This series will focus on a range of topics going forward but the fall 2018 sessions will focus on aspects of the publishing and research process including research reporting, rights and impact.
Open Access: Tips for Planning
Wednesday, October 24, 12–1 p.m.
Presented by: Geoff Brown
Taking Charge of your Professional Identity: Tools & Metrics
Friday, November 9, 12–1 p.m.
Presented by: Melissa Rothfus & Melissa Helwig
Copyright and Author Rights
Friday, November 23, 12–1 p.m.
Presented by: Roger Gillis
Intro to Research Data Management
Friday, November 30, 12–1 p.m.
Presented by: Erin MacPherson & Sarah Stevenson
All sessions will be online only. Register for links to individual sessions here.
- Primary Health Care Research Day
- Beatrice Hunter Cancer Research Institute
- Poland: Ulam Programme
- BRIC NS: Primary Health Care Research Day
- CIHR‑UD Meeting
- Call for Dalhousie Research Award nominations
- CIHR Health System Impact Fellowship Opportunity
- Veteran and Family Well‑Being Fund