Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Scholarship @ Dal Library Series
Dal Libraries is launching a new seminar series this month focused on research tools and services. This series will focus on a range of topics going forward but the fall 2018 sessions will focus on aspects of the publishing and research process including research reporting, rights and impact.
Open Access: Tips for Planning
Wednesday, October 24, 12–1 p.m.
Presented by: Geoff Brown
Taking Charge of your Professional Identity: Tools & Metrics
Friday, November 9, 12–1 p.m.
Presented by: Melissa Rothfus & Melissa Helwig
Copyright and Author Rights
Friday, November 23, 12–1 p.m.
Presented by: Roger Gillis
Intro to Research Data Management
Friday, November 30, 12–1 p.m.
Presented by: Erin MacPherson & Sarah Stevenson
All sessions will be online only. Register for links to individual sessions here.
- NSERC‑JSPS Postdoctoral Fellowships for Foreign Researchers
- CIHR Scientific Director, Institute of Aging
- Mitacs Globalink Research Awards: Nova Scotia/Shandong
- 200 Years on the Atlantic: Royal Society of Canada Symposium
- RISE‑Globalink Research Internship (RISE‑GRI)
- Ocean Frontier Institute: Visiting Fellows Program
- Researcher Portal: December training schedule
- CIHR University Delegate Report: November 2018