Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Mitacs‑JSPS Internship 2019
The Mitacs-JSPS Internship provides funding for graduate students and postdoctoral fellows in Canada to undertake 10-week research projects in Japan during the summer of 2019. This competitive initiative is a partnership between Mitacs and the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS).
Dalhousie faculty in the humanities, social sciences, and natural sciences may submit applications on behalf of their graduate students. The JSPS provides round-trip airfare, insurance, a maintenance allowance, and a research support allowance.
To learn more, visit the Mitacs-JSPS Internship web page.
Any Dalhousie faculty member interested in this opportunity is asked to contact the International Research Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information and support in developing an application, and to facilitate the necessary institutional signatures.
Deadline: December 5, 2018
- Dalhousie Libraries: Research Bootcamp 2019
- Canadian Blood Services Postdoctoral Fellowship Program
- Canadian Blood Services Blood Efficiency Accelerator Award Program
- Dr. Jeremy Schmidt IMPACT Award Event
- Compute Canada Digital Research Express
- 40th Young Composer Competition
- Atlantic Council for International Cooperation (ACIC)
- CFI 2020 Innovation Fund: Draft Call for Proposals