Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Rare Disease Foundation
The Rare Disease Foundation has announced a call for microgrant projects with an award sum of 5,000 Canadian dollars per grant.
The microgrant program is offered by the Rare Disease Foundation, the BC Children's Hospital Foundation and generous donors and supporters.
- Perfect for a proof of concept projects, small discrete projects for graduate students or residents, or pilot research
- Fast decision process (less than four weeks)
- Up to 5,000 Canadian dollars per grant
- We fund innovative rare disease research that directly benefits patients
- Simple two page proposal
Please visit the website for more information and to submit an application.
Deadline: October 31 2018, midnight PST
Questions may be directed to the Rare Disease Foundation research coordinator, Chloe Lim, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mitacs: Canadian Science Policy Fellowship
- AGE‑WELL Core Research Program 2020
- Atlantic PATH
- China‑Canada Scholar Exchange Program (CCSEP) 2019‑20
- CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholars program
- Globalink Research Award update ‑ eligibility expansion
- CIHR University Delegate Report ‑ December 6, 2018
- Journal of Marine Science and Engineering special issue on "Women in Marine Science"