Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Rare Disease Foundation
The Rare Disease Foundation has announced a call for microgrant projects with an award sum of 5,000 Canadian dollars per grant.
The microgrant program is offered by the Rare Disease Foundation, the BC Children's Hospital Foundation and generous donors and supporters.
- Perfect for a proof of concept projects, small discrete projects for graduate students or residents, or pilot research
- Fast decision process (less than four weeks)
- Up to 5,000 Canadian dollars per grant
- We fund innovative rare disease research that directly benefits patients
- Simple two page proposal
Please visit the website for more information and to submit an application.
Deadline: October 31 2018, midnight PST
Questions may be directed to the Rare Disease Foundation research coordinator, Chloe Lim, at email@example.com
- Government of Canada: Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) Funding Program
- U.S. Mission to Canada Public Affairs Grants Program
- Cystic Fibrosis Canada's 2019 Fall Research Competition
- 2019 Early Career Investigator Award in Cystic Fibrosis Research
- Open Research Area 6th Call for Proposals
- CIHR Team Grant: Indigenous Component of Healthy Life Trajectories
- CIHR: Network Catalyst Grants
- Research call ‑ Fathom Fund