Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Rare Disease Foundation
The Rare Disease Foundation has announced a call for microgrant projects with an award sum of 5,000 Canadian dollars per grant.
The microgrant program is offered by the Rare Disease Foundation, the BC Children's Hospital Foundation and generous donors and supporters.
- Perfect for a proof of concept projects, small discrete projects for graduate students or residents, or pilot research
- Fast decision process (less than four weeks)
- Up to 5,000 Canadian dollars per grant
- We fund innovative rare disease research that directly benefits patients
- Simple two page proposal
Please visit the website for more information and to submit an application.
Deadline: October 31 2018, midnight PST
Questions may be directed to the Rare Disease Foundation research coordinator, Chloe Lim, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- New Competitions from Innovative Solutions Canada
- Canadian Cancer Society (CCS) Funding Opportunities
- Mitacs‑JSPS Internship 2019
- Vice‑President Research and Innovation International Seed Fund (VPRIIS Fund)
- Council of Canadian Academies (CCA) Board of Directors
- Reintroducing Mitacs Accelerate
- AGE‑WELL Core Research Program 2020‑2025
- Academics Without Borders: Call for Project Proposals