Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Tri‑Agency Consultations: Canada Research Coordinating Committee and Made‑in‑Canada Athena SWAN program
The Canada Research Coordinating Committee (CRCC) has launched a national consultation to reinvigorate Canada’s support for science and to position Canada as a global leader in research excellence. The online consultation portal is now live until September 10.
The consultations will focus on three priorities:
- Creating a new tri-agency fund to support international, multidisciplinary, high-risk and rapid-response research that generates new knowledge;
- Strengthening equity, diversity and inclusion in research;
- Supporting early career research.
Additionally, NSERC will be hosting informational briefings on a “made in Canada” approach to an Athena SWAN initiative on August 9th (English) and 10th (French) at 1:00PM EST. To learn more and sign up click here. The presentation will be available on NSERC’s website the following week.
- Enabling Agriculture Research and Innovation
- Journal of Marine Science and Engineering special issue on "Women in Marine Science"
- CIHR Transition in Care: Team Grant Funding Opportunity
- Nova Scotia Museum: Research Grants 2019
- Funding Opportunity for CAPD research
- Bloorview Research Institute: Pursuit Award
- Ocean and Plastic: Save the water or the bottle?
- Canadian Open Parkinson Network