Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Tri‑Agency Consultations: Canada Research Coordinating Committee and Made‑in‑Canada Athena SWAN program
The Canada Research Coordinating Committee (CRCC) has launched a national consultation to reinvigorate Canada’s support for science and to position Canada as a global leader in research excellence. The online consultation portal is now live until September 10.
The consultations will focus on three priorities:
- Creating a new tri-agency fund to support international, multidisciplinary, high-risk and rapid-response research that generates new knowledge;
- Strengthening equity, diversity and inclusion in research;
- Supporting early career research.
Additionally, NSERC will be hosting informational briefings on a “made in Canada” approach to an Athena SWAN initiative on August 9th (English) and 10th (French) at 1:00PM EST. To learn more and sign up click here. The presentation will be available on NSERC’s website the following week.
- CIHR‑UD Report
- Ocean Frontier Institute: Phase 2 Funding
- 2019 Seeding Food Innovation
- Canadian Frailty Network: National Conference
- Canada Nature Fund
- OFI International Postdoctoral Fellowship Program
- NSERC CREATE Letter of Intent
- Academics Without Borders: Call for Project Proposals