Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Canadian Orthopaedic Foundation
The Canadian Orthopaedic Foundation is now accepting applications for the J. Edouard Samson Award and the Canadian Orthopaedic Research Legacy (CORL) Grant.
The J. Edouard Samson Award, recognizes the best career orthopaedic research over a period of five (5) years or more at a Canadian centre. This $30,000 award is intended to promote further research by the recipient.
The CORL program was founded to help ensure the legacy of Canada’s world-class status in orthopaedic research. Individual CORL awards are in the amount of $20,000.
Full award guidelines and application requirements can be found on the Foundation's website.
Deadline: October 31, 2018
- Enabling Agriculture Research and Innovation
- Journal of Marine Science and Engineering special issue on "Women in Marine Science"
- CIHR Transition in Care: Team Grant Funding Opportunity
- Nova Scotia Museum: Research Grants 2019
- Funding Opportunity for CAPD research
- Bloorview Research Institute: Pursuit Award
- Ocean and Plastic: Save the water or the bottle?
- Canadian Open Parkinson Network