Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Canadian Orthopaedic Foundation
The Canadian Orthopaedic Foundation is now accepting applications for the J. Edouard Samson Award and the Canadian Orthopaedic Research Legacy (CORL) Grant.
The J. Edouard Samson Award, recognizes the best career orthopaedic research over a period of five (5) years or more at a Canadian centre. This $30,000 award is intended to promote further research by the recipient.
The CORL program was founded to help ensure the legacy of Canada’s world-class status in orthopaedic research. Individual CORL awards are in the amount of $20,000.
Full award guidelines and application requirements can be found on the Foundation's website.
Deadline: October 31, 2018
- 2019 Seeding Food Innovation
- Canadian Frailty Network: National Conference
- CIHR‑UD Report
- Ocean Frontier Institute: Phase 2 Funding
- Canada Nature Fund
- Academics Without Borders: Call for Project Proposals
- OFI International Postdoctoral Fellowship Program
- ACENET Computational Research Bootcamp