Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Canadian Orthopaedic Foundation
The Canadian Orthopaedic Foundation is now accepting applications for the J. Edouard Samson Award and the Canadian Orthopaedic Research Legacy (CORL) Grant.
The J. Edouard Samson Award, recognizes the best career orthopaedic research over a period of five (5) years or more at a Canadian centre. This $30,000 award is intended to promote further research by the recipient.
The CORL program was founded to help ensure the legacy of Canada’s world-class status in orthopaedic research. Individual CORL awards are in the amount of $20,000.
Full award guidelines and application requirements can be found on the Foundation's website.
Deadline: October 31, 2018
- New Competitions from Innovative Solutions Canada
- Canadian Cancer Society (CCS) Funding Opportunities
- Vice‑President Research and Innovation International Seed Fund (VPRIIS Fund)
- Mitacs‑JSPS Internship 2019
- Council of Canadian Academies (CCA) Board of Directors
- Weston Brain Institute: Rapid Response and Transformational Research: Canada 2019
- Big Thinking: The Social Implications of Artificial Intelligence
- Rare Disease Foundation