Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Rare Disease Foundation: Microgrants for rare disease research
The Rare Disease Foundation has released another call for microgrant projects. This program is offered by the Rare Disease Foundation, the BC Children's Hospital Foundation and its generous donors and supporters. Microgrant competitions are held four times yearly, with deadlines on the last day of the month in January, April, July and October.
- Perfect for a proof of concept projects, small discrete projects for graduate students or residents, or pilot research
- Fast decision process (less than four weeks)
- Up to 5,000 Canadian dollars per grant
- Funds innovative rare disease research that directly benefits patients
- Simple two page proposal
All research funded by the Rare Disease Foundation has to directly lead to improvements for patients or caregivers affected by rare diseases.
Please consult the website for more information and to submit your application.
Deadline: July 31st 2018, midnight Pacific Standard Time.
- CIHR Foundation Grant Program
- Cystic Fibrosis Canada
- Improving Citizen Participation in Haiti's Health Sector
- CIHR Project Grant: Fall 2018 Competition
- MEOPAR: Early Career Faculty program
- NSERC Discovery Grant Notification of Intent to Apply (NOI)
- Foundation Grant Program Update
- Rare Disease Foundation: Microgrants for rare disease research