Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
NSERC‑led Information Session: Video Link
On June 13th, NSERC representatives Philip Bale, Program Officer for the Physics Evaluation Group, and Rawni Sharp, Team Leader - Environmental Sciences, visited Dalhousie to present an information session. The session highlighted news and developments at NSERC including an overview of the 2018 Discovery Grants competition results. The presenters offered useful tips and insights into NSERC’s suite of programs, and participants (including those who connected remotely) had the opportunity to ask questions directly to the NSERC representatives and staff from Dalhousie Research Services.
A recording of the session can be viewed here.
This event was organized by Dalhousie Research Services.
- CIHR Foundation Grant Program
- Cystic Fibrosis Canada
- CIHR Project Grant: Fall 2018 Competition
- Improving Citizen Participation in Haiti's Health Sector
- Rare Disease Foundation: Microgrants for rare disease research
- NSERC Discovery Grant Notification of Intent to Apply (NOI)
- CIHR University Delegate Report: July 2018
- NSERC‑led Information Session: Video Link