Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
NSERC Discovery Grant Notification of Intent to Apply (NOI)
Researchers who intend to apply for a Discovery Grant in the 2018 competition must submit a Notification of Intent to Apply (NOI) by the deadline date of August 1st, 8:00 pm (ET). NSERC will not accept an NOI after the deadline date.
The NOI is mandatory when applying for a Discovery Grant and applicants who do not submit a NOI cannot submit a full application. The information contained in the NOI allows NSERC to start some aspects of the review process, including the preliminary assignment to an Evaluation Group, the selection of external reviewers and the verification of the eligibility of the subject matter.
For more information please visit the website.
For questions or more information please contact email@example.com
- CIHR Foundation Grant Program
- Cystic Fibrosis Canada
- CIHR Project Grant: Fall 2018 Competition
- Improving Citizen Participation in Haiti's Health Sector
- Rare Disease Foundation: Microgrants for rare disease research
- NSERC Discovery Grant Notification of Intent to Apply (NOI)
- CIHR University Delegate Report: July 2018
- NSERC‑led Information Session: Video Link