Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
NSERC Discovery Grant Notification of Intent to Apply (NOI)
Researchers who intend to apply for a Discovery Grant in the 2018 competition must submit a Notification of Intent to Apply (NOI) by the deadline date of August 1st, 8:00 pm (ET). NSERC will not accept an NOI after the deadline date.
The NOI is mandatory when applying for a Discovery Grant and applicants who do not submit a NOI cannot submit a full application. The information contained in the NOI allows NSERC to start some aspects of the review process, including the preliminary assignment to an Evaluation Group, the selection of external reviewers and the verification of the eligibility of the subject matter.
For more information please visit the website.
For questions or more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Canadian Blood Services Blood Efficiency Accelerator Award Program Competition
- SSHRC Storytellers Contest
- Researcher Portal is Live
- Habitat Stewardship Program for Aquatic Species at Risk
- Canadian Light Source workshop
- 200 Years on the Atlantic: Royal Society of Canada Symposium
- Ocean Frontier Institute: Visiting Fellows Program
- CIHR University Delegate Report: November 2018