Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
MEOPAR: Early Career Faculty program
MEOPAR, in partnership with Ocean Networks Canada (ONC), is excited to release the second iteration of the Early Career Faculty (ECF) program.
The program is looking to fund innovative research from both natural and social sciences, in areas aligned with MEOPAR’s Strategic Plan. Projects will be funded for two years, beginning in April 2019. These grants are individual, and the maximum grant amount is $100,000.
This Call is specifically targeted at individuals early in their academic research careers. We are seeking investigators who are within five years of their first academic appointment and within ten years of receiving their PhD. Some exceptions may apply. Please see the full text on our website.
Applicants interested in applying to the Call who are unsure about their eligibility should contact Alexa Reedman.
Submission deadline: 4PM, Monday, October 29, 2018
- Mitacs Globalink Research Awards (GRAs)
- SSHRC: Partnership Development Grants
- SSHRC Led Information Session: Event Follow‑Up
- Alzheimer Society Research Program (ASRP) Competition 2019
- Nova Scotia Roundtable for Immigration Research
- SSHRC: Connection Grants
- Dobbin Atlantic Scholarship Program
- Compute Canada: Resource Allocation Competitions (RAC)