Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
SSHRC Explore Grants
The purpose of the SSHRC Explore Grants (formerly known as SSHRC Research Development Fund (RDF)) is to support activities that develop, increase or strengthen research excellence in the social sciences and humanities at Dalhousie University. The Explore budget is funded by the SSHRC Institutional Grant (SIG) and administered by Dalhousie University, which reports the results to SSHRC.
For further program details, please consult the website.
For more information, please contact Christine.Whitehouse@dal.ca .
Deadline: September 4
- CIHR Foundation Grant Program
- Cystic Fibrosis Canada
- CIHR Project Grant: Fall 2018 Competition
- Improving Citizen Participation in Haiti's Health Sector
- Rare Disease Foundation: Microgrants for rare disease research
- NSERC Discovery Grant Notification of Intent to Apply (NOI)
- CIHR University Delegate Report: July 2018
- NSERC‑led Information Session: Video Link