Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
MEOPAR: Early Career Faculty (ECF) program
In anticipation of the release of the Call for Proposals (late June), MEOPAR has released the eligibility criteria for its Early Career Faculty (ECF) program.
MEOPAR is looking to fund innovative research from both natural and social scientists, in areas aligned with MEOPAR’s Strategic Plan. Projects will be funded for two years, beginning in April 2019. These grants are individual, and the maximum grant amount is $100,000.
Initial funding of the project will commence in April 2019. At that time, the applicant must be within five years of their first academic appointment at a Canadian university and within ten years of receiving their PhD.
Please consult MEOPAR's research opportunities for more information.
Questions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- NRC‑IRAP: Science and Technology Assistance Program
- Office of Research Services Newsletter Readers Survey
- ACENET Training Sessions
- Pain Community Research Priorities with Dr. Christine Chambers
- France‑Canada Research Fund (FCRF)
- Grand Challenges Explorations
- Australia Endeavour Scholarships and Fellowships
- Canadian Blood Services: 2018 Graduate Fellowship Program competition