Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Autism Speaks: 2018 Treatment Research Grants
Autism Speaks is seeking proposals for its Treatment Research Grants program.
Proposed studies may include medical approaches such as pharmacological treatments and complementary and alternative forms of healthcare, as well as behavioral and/or psychosocial interventions. Successful applications will focus on evaluation of the efficacy, effectiveness or other therapeutic benefits of the targeted intervention.
It is anticipated that two awards will be granted at $250,000/year for up to three years with a maximum of $750,000 per award, inclusive of indirect costs.
More information and instructions for applying can be found in the Request for Proposals.
Any researcher intending to apply is asked to contact the International Research Manager in Dalhousie Research Services (firstname.lastname@example.org), for support in preparing an application.
Letter of intent due: July 18, 2018, 8 pm Eastern Time
Application due: September 19, 2018, 8 pm Eastern Time
- Australia Endeavour Scholarships and Fellowships
- Grand Challenges Explorations
- CIHR: Health System Impact Fellowship
- Canadian Blood Services: 2018 Graduate Fellowship Program competition
- Office of Research Services Newsletter Readers Survey
- France‑Canada Research Fund (FCRF)
- Pain Community Research Priorities with Dr. Christine Chambers
- ACENET Training Sessions