Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
NHS Research and Innovation Programs Update
CMHC has recently announced the details for the National Housing Strategy (NHS) Research and Innovation Programs. Funding is available for creating new research, generating new ideas and showcasing best practices around housing.
Please consult the summary of funding opportunities.
For more information, please consult the CMHC-NHS website and click on Innovation and Research.
- New Frontiers in Research Fund ‑ Exploration
- Innovative Therapies Program
- Cures Within Reach
- Canadian Blood Services Intramural Research Grant Program
- Mitacs: Canadian Science Policy Fellowship
- AGE‑WELL Core Research Program 2020
- Atlantic PATH
- China‑Canada Scholar Exchange Program (CCSEP) 2019‑20