Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
NHS Research and Innovation Programs Update
CMHC has recently announced the details for the National Housing Strategy (NHS) Research and Innovation Programs. Funding is available for creating new research, generating new ideas and showcasing best practices around housing.
Please consult the summary of funding opportunities.
For more information, please consult the CMHC-NHS website and click on Innovation and Research.
- Australia Endeavour Scholarships and Fellowships
- Grand Challenges Explorations
- CIHR: Health System Impact Fellowship
- Canadian Blood Services: 2018 Graduate Fellowship Program competition
- Office of Research Services Newsletter Readers Survey
- France‑Canada Research Fund (FCRF)
- Pain Community Research Priorities with Dr. Christine Chambers
- ACENET Training Sessions