Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
NHS Research and Innovation Programs Update
CMHC has recently announced the details for the National Housing Strategy (NHS) Research and Innovation Programs. Funding is available for creating new research, generating new ideas and showcasing best practices around housing.
Please consult the summary of funding opportunities.
For more information, please consult the CMHC-NHS website and click on Innovation and Research.
- Beatrice Hunter Cancer Research Institute
- Primary Health Care Research Day
- Poland: Ulam Programme
- CIHR‑UD Meeting
- BRIC NS: Primary Health Care Research Day
- Call for Dalhousie Research Award nominations
- Launch of the 2019 International Policy Ideas Challenge
- PHAC's Infectious Disease and Climate Change Fund