Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
NHS Research and Innovation Programs Update
CMHC has recently announced the details for the National Housing Strategy (NHS) Research and Innovation Programs. Funding is available for creating new research, generating new ideas and showcasing best practices around housing.
Please consult the summary of funding opportunities.
For more information, please consult the CMHC-NHS website and click on Innovation and Research.
- NSBI Productivity & Innovation Voucher Program
- NSERC Led Information Session
- MEOPAR: Early Career Faculty (ECF) program
- CIHR University Delegate Report: June 2018
- 2018 Seeding Food Innovation grant program
- Consultation ‑ Draft Tri‑Agency Research Data Management Policy
- Autism Speaks: 2018 Treatment Research Grants
- NHS Research and Innovation Programs Update