Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
AGE‑WELL National Impact Challenge
The AGE-WELL National Impact Challenge is looking for new and unique technology-based solutions that can benefit Canadians as they age.
Contestants will compete for prizes totalling over $100,000 in cash and in-kind services by showcasing how their solution could positively impact older Canadians or their caregivers.
To take part in the AGE-WELL National Impact Challenge, contestants are asked to submit their idea in video format (not more than five minutes). Videos meeting competition criteria will be posted on AGE-WELL’s website for public voting.
For eligibility criteria and competition guidelines, please see the competition main page. The application window for video submissions is May 15, 2018 at 12:00 AM ET to June 30, 2018 at 11:59 PM ET.
For further information: Margaret Polanyi, Senior Communications Manager, AGE-WELL: email@example.com 416-597-3422, ext. 7710
- NSBI Productivity & Innovation Voucher Program
- NSERC Led Information Session
- MEOPAR: Early Career Faculty (ECF) program
- CIHR University Delegate Report: June 2018
- 2018 Seeding Food Innovation grant program
- Consultation ‑ Draft Tri‑Agency Research Data Management Policy
- Autism Speaks: 2018 Treatment Research Grants
- NHS Research and Innovation Programs Update