Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
AGE‑WELL National Impact Challenge
The AGE-WELL National Impact Challenge is looking for new and unique technology-based solutions that can benefit Canadians as they age.
Contestants will compete for prizes totalling over $100,000 in cash and in-kind services by showcasing how their solution could positively impact older Canadians or their caregivers.
To take part in the AGE-WELL National Impact Challenge, contestants are asked to submit their idea in video format (not more than five minutes). Videos meeting competition criteria will be posted on AGE-WELL’s website for public voting.
For eligibility criteria and competition guidelines, please see the competition main page. The application window for video submissions is May 15, 2018 at 12:00 AM ET to June 30, 2018 at 11:59 PM ET.
For further information: Margaret Polanyi, Senior Communications Manager, AGE-WELL: firstname.lastname@example.org 416-597-3422, ext. 7710
- Primary Health Care Research Day
- Beatrice Hunter Cancer Research Institute
- Poland: Ulam Programme
- Call for Dalhousie Research Award nominations
- BRIC NS: Primary Health Care Research Day
- CIHR‑UD Meeting
- Launch of the 2019 International Policy Ideas Challenge
- Canadian Institute for Military and Veteran Health Research