Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Genome Canada: Large Scale Applied Research Project
In June 2018, Genome Canada is expected to announce the Large Scale Applied Research Project (LSARP) competition: Genomic Solutions for Agriculture, Agri-Food, Fisheries and Aquaculture.
Interested researchers are required to complete and submit an early Expression of Interest (eEOI) to Genome Atlantic. This will grant access to proposal support such as participation in whiteboard sessions, access to strategic consultants to help develop strong, impactful proposals, as well as support to identify sources of co-funding and potential collaborators. A PDF of the eEOI can be found here.
For more information, or for a word version of the eEOI form, please contact Andy Stone (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Britta Fiander (email@example.com) at Genome Atlantic, or Shelley Brown (firstname.lastname@example.org) at DRS.
Deadline: May 28, 2018
- ICLR and MEOPAR Call for Proposals: Spring Flooding 2018
- NSERC‑led Information Session
- SSHRC Partnership Engage Grant
- NSERC: Discovery Grant NOI and Webinars
- Genome Canada: Large Scale Applied Research Project
- CIHR University Delegate Report: May 2018
- MEOPAR: Canadian Integrated Ocean Observing System
- CIHR Equity and Diversity Questionnaire