Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Genome Canada: Large Scale Applied Research Project
In June 2018, Genome Canada is expected to announce the Large Scale Applied Research Project (LSARP) competition: Genomic Solutions for Agriculture, Agri-Food, Fisheries and Aquaculture.
Interested researchers are required to complete and submit an early Expression of Interest (eEOI) to Genome Atlantic. This will grant access to proposal support such as participation in whiteboard sessions, access to strategic consultants to help develop strong, impactful proposals, as well as support to identify sources of co-funding and potential collaborators. A PDF of the eEOI can be found here.
For more information, or for a word version of the eEOI form, please contact Andy Stone (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Britta Fiander (email@example.com) at Genome Atlantic, or Shelley Brown (firstname.lastname@example.org) at DRS.
Deadline: May 28, 2018
- CIHR UD Meeting
- SSHRC IDG and IG ‑ Multiple Applications
- Cystic Fibrosis Summer Studentship
- NSHRF Development / Innovative Grant 2019
- Research Services has returned to the Hicks Building
- Western Medical Innovation Fellowship
- New Frontiers in Research Fund: Exploration Stream
- ACENET Training Sessions