Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Genome Canada: Large Scale Applied Research Project
In June 2018, Genome Canada is expected to announce the Large Scale Applied Research Project (LSARP) competition: Genomic Solutions for Agriculture, Agri-Food, Fisheries and Aquaculture.
Interested researchers are required to complete and submit an early Expression of Interest (eEOI) to Genome Atlantic. This will grant access to proposal support such as participation in whiteboard sessions, access to strategic consultants to help develop strong, impactful proposals, as well as support to identify sources of co-funding and potential collaborators. A PDF of the eEOI can be found here.
For more information, or for a word version of the eEOI form, please contact Andy Stone (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Britta Fiander (email@example.com) at Genome Atlantic, or Shelley Brown (firstname.lastname@example.org) at DRS.
Deadline: May 28, 2018
- NSERC Grant Writing Workshop: Post Event Information
- SSHRC Exchange Grants
- Stars in Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights
- Important Changes to the Payroll Process for Grant‑Paid Employees
- SSHRC Insight Grant Armchair Discussion ‑ Post Event Details
- SSHRC Research Grants and Partnerships ‑ Webinars
- Canadian Orthopaedic Foundation
- Tri‑Agency Consultations: Canada Research Coordinating Committee and Made‑in‑Canada Athena SWAN program