Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Primary Health Care Research Day 2018 (PHCRD 2018)
Dalhousie’s Collaborative Research in Primary Health Care (CoR-PHC) is pleased to announce Primary Health Care Research Day 2018 (PHCRD 2018).
What: Primary Health Care Research Day 2018
When: Monday, June 4, 2018
Where: Double Tree by Hilton, 101 Wyse Road, Dartmouth NS
Who: Patients and community members, students, residents, faculty, researchers, health care providers, policy and decision makers, and the primary health care research community.
Why: To highlight primary health care research bring conducted in the province, while providing a forum to meet, share work, make connections, and build relationships.
PATIENT AND CAREGIVER BURSARY NOW OPEN - DEADLINE MAY 14
Primary Health Care Research Day is proud to be an accredited Patients Included conference.
We are pleased to be able to offer a bursary program to make it easier for patients and caregivers to attend our research day. We have 2 bursaries available that include registration, travel costs, accommodations, and some meals. Please apply, by following the link below, by May 14th to be eligible for one of these bursaries: https://register.esourceevent.com/PHCRD18Portal
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN - DEADLINE MAY 25
To register, follow this link: https://register.esourceevent.com/PHCRD18
For more information please see the website.
- New Competitions from Innovative Solutions Canada
- Canadian Cancer Society (CCS) Funding Opportunities
- Scholarship @ Dal Library Series
- NSHRF Knowledge Sharing Support Award
- Mitacs‑JSPS Internship 2019
- Vice‑President Research and Innovation International Seed Fund (VPRIIS Fund)
- Council of Canadian Academies (CCA) Board of Directors
- Reintroducing Mitacs Accelerate