Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
MEOPAR: Canadian Integrated Ocean Observing System
The Marine Environmental Observation, Prediction and Response Network (MEOPAR), a Network of Centres of Excellence (NCE) is accepting proposals for prototype regional associations that will contribute to a Canadian Integrated Ocean Observing System (CIOOS).
A CIOOS, built through a public, private and academic partnership, will bring together and leverage existing Canadian and International ocean observation data/programs/projects. It will generate value-added data products on an open web-based platform that maximizes utility to end-users and provide timely access to a broad range of environmental information.
This Request relates to the initial two-year pilot phase as the basis for establishing a sustained national approach.
Details about this request are in the full Request for Proposals document.
All interested applicants must contact email@example.com before submitting their proposal.
Deadline: June 7, 2018 at 4:00PM Atlantic
- New Competitions from Innovative Solutions Canada
- Canadian Cancer Society (CCS) Funding Opportunities
- Mitacs‑JSPS Internship 2019
- Vice‑President Research and Innovation International Seed Fund (VPRIIS Fund)
- Council of Canadian Academies (CCA) Board of Directors
- Reintroducing Mitacs Accelerate
- AGE‑WELL Core Research Program 2020‑2025
- Academics Without Borders: Call for Project Proposals