Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
MEOPAR: Canadian Integrated Ocean Observing System
The Marine Environmental Observation, Prediction and Response Network (MEOPAR), a Network of Centres of Excellence (NCE) is accepting proposals for prototype regional associations that will contribute to a Canadian Integrated Ocean Observing System (CIOOS).
A CIOOS, built through a public, private and academic partnership, will bring together and leverage existing Canadian and International ocean observation data/programs/projects. It will generate value-added data products on an open web-based platform that maximizes utility to end-users and provide timely access to a broad range of environmental information.
This Request relates to the initial two-year pilot phase as the basis for establishing a sustained national approach.
Details about this request are in the full Request for Proposals document.
All interested applicants must contact firstname.lastname@example.org before submitting their proposal.
Deadline: June 7, 2018 at 4:00PM Atlantic
- ICLR and MEOPAR Call for Proposals: Spring Flooding 2018
- NSERC‑led Information Session
- SSHRC Partnership Engage Grant
- NSERC: Discovery Grant NOI and Webinars
- Genome Canada: Large Scale Applied Research Project
- CIHR University Delegate Report: May 2018
- MEOPAR: Canadian Integrated Ocean Observing System
- CIHR Equity and Diversity Questionnaire