Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
NSERC Strategic Partnership Grant: Stage 2 (Full application)
You are invited to attend a webinar regarding the 2018 competition for Strategic Partnership Grants for Projects. The webinar will discuss the preparation of a full application. Details for connecting to the webinars can be found below.
The webinar schedule is as follows:
Wednesday, April 25, 2018 at 12:30 pm (ET)
Tuesday, May 1, 2018 at 12:30 pm (ET)
Tuesday, April 24, 2018 at 12:30 pm (ET)
Wednesday, May 2, 2018 at 12:30 pm (ET)
Instructions for joining the 2018 Strategic Partnership Grants for Projects (SPG-P) Webinar for Full Applications:
To join the meeting, click here: http://nsercofcanada.adobeconnect.com/r0f250gl41mr/
- Enter your name
- Click “Enter Room"
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with the videoconference, join through teleconference using the information below. Do not join the teleconference unless you are instructed to do so.
- Local dial-in: 613-960-7514
- Toll-free dial-in: 1 877-413-4790
- Enter the conference ID: 7462843
If you have questions, please contact email@example.com.
- Cystic Fibrosis Canada
- CIHR Foundation Grant Program
- Improving Citizen Participation in Haiti's Health Sector
- CIHR Project Grant: Fall 2018 Competition
- NSERC Discovery Grant Notification of Intent to Apply (NOI)
- CIHR University Delegate Report: July 2018
- NSERC‑led Information Session: Video Link
- Rare Disease Foundation: Microgrants for rare disease research