Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
National Research Council's Postdoctoral Fellowships program
NRC’s Postdoctoral Fellowship Program offers promising young scientists the opportunity to work alongside internationally recognized research leaders. The program provides access to unique world-class facilities and the opportunity to work alongside multi-disciplinary teams of expert researchers and technicians on projects of critical importance to Canada. PDFs will carry out research on innovative research projects, with opportunities for career development (publications and/or industry interaction). 12 projects have just been announced.
PDFs will be offered appointments to the staff of the National Research Council on a term basis and will be offered salaries and benefits currently available to researchers. As a guide, the current annual Ph.D. recruiting rate is $64,437. In addition PDFs will be allocated a travel fund to support their work.
Candidates should have obtained a Ph.D. (or equivalent) within the past three years (PhD received on or after July 1, 2015) or expect to complete their PhD within 6 months of appointment. To be eligible, a candidate will be required to submit their CV, their PhD transcript, a list of publications, a statement of interest in the project, and three reference letters.
Guidelines can be found here. The application deadline is May 10, 2018 - 23:59 Eastern Time.
- Improving Citizen Participation in Haiti's Health Sector
- CIHR Project Grant: Fall 2018 Competition
- NSERC Discovery Grant Notification of Intent to Apply (NOI)
- CIHR University Delegate Report: July 2018
- NSERC‑led Information Session: Video Link
- Rare Disease Foundation: Microgrants for rare disease research
- MEOPAR: Early Career Faculty program
- Foundation Grant Program Update