Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Killam Research Fellowships
The Killam Research Fellowships provide support to scholars of exceptional ability who are engaged in research projects of broad significance and widespread interest within the disciplines of the humanities, social sciences, natural sciences, health sciences, engineering, or studies linking any of these.
The fellowships provides two years of release time from teaching and administrative duties, with a valued prize amount of $70,000/year. Fellowships are awarded to individuals, with funds paid to and administered by the university or research institute. Applications are investigator initiated, with institutional sign off.
If you'd like more information or to apply, contact Karalee Clerk at Karalee.Clerk@dal.ca or call 902-494-7706.
For more information, please visit the website.
Application deadline is May 15.
- Beatrice Hunter Cancer Research Institute
- Primary Health Care Research Day
- Poland: Ulam Programme
- CIHR‑UD Meeting
- BRIC NS: Primary Health Care Research Day
- Call for Dalhousie Research Award nominations
- Dalhousie International Travel Policy
- Ocean Frontier Institute Phase 2: Information Session