Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Killam Research Fellowships
The Killam Research Fellowships provide support to scholars of exceptional ability who are engaged in research projects of broad significance and widespread interest within the disciplines of the humanities, social sciences, natural sciences, health sciences, engineering, or studies linking any of these.
The fellowships provides two years of release time from teaching and administrative duties, with a valued prize amount of $70,000/year. Fellowships are awarded to individuals, with funds paid to and administered by the university or research institute. Applications are investigator initiated, with institutional sign off.
If you'd like more information or to apply, contact Karalee Clerk at Karalee.Clerk@dal.ca or call 902-494-7706.
For more information, please visit the website.
Application deadline is May 15.
- Government of Canada: Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) Funding Program
- U.S. Mission to Canada Public Affairs Grants Program
- Cystic Fibrosis Canada's 2019 Fall Research Competition
- 2019 Early Career Investigator Award in Cystic Fibrosis Research
- Open Research Area 6th Call for Proposals
- CIHR Team Grant: Indigenous Component of Healthy Life Trajectories
- CIHR: Network Catalyst Grants
- Research call ‑ Fathom Fund