Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
NSERC CREATE Letter of Intent
About the Program:
NSERC’s Collaborative Research and Training Experience (CREATE) program awards grants of up to $1.65M over 6 years for the development of innovative training programs that enhance collaboration and facilitate the transition of trainees to productive employees in the Canadian workforce.
Dalhousie is limited to an allocation of 6 LOIs that can go forward to the National Competition. Therefore an internal review of all applications is normally conducted to determine which LOIs will be submitted. Below are the internal deadlines that have been put in place for this process. For more details please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
March 27, 2018 Submit LOI for internal review to email@example.com
April 9, 2018 Receive committee comments
April 17, 2018 Submit LOI & VPR Letter of Support to firstname.lastname@example.org
May 1, 2018 NSERC deadline
Finally, please see the slides from a recent NSERC webinar that outlines the CREATE program in more detail here.
- Atlantic Indigenous Mentorship Network: Seed Fund
- ICLR and MEOPAR Call for Proposals: Spring Flooding 2018
- NSERC: Discovery Grant NOI and Webinars
- SSHRC Partnership Engage Grant
- NSERC‑led Information Session
- Genome Canada: Large Scale Applied Research Project
- Primary Health Care Research Day 2018 (PHCRD 2018)
- MEOPAR: Canadian Integrated Ocean Observing System