Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
NSERC CREATE Letter of Intent
About the Program:
NSERC’s Collaborative Research and Training Experience (CREATE) program awards grants of up to $1.65M over 6 years for the development of innovative training programs that enhance collaboration and facilitate the transition of trainees to productive employees in the Canadian workforce.
Dalhousie is limited to an allocation of 6 LOIs that can go forward to the National Competition. Therefore an internal review of all applications is normally conducted to determine which LOIs will be submitted. Below are the internal deadlines that have been put in place for this process. For more details please write to email@example.com.
March 27, 2018 Submit LOI for internal review to firstname.lastname@example.org
April 9, 2018 Receive committee comments
April 17, 2018 Submit LOI & VPR Letter of Support to email@example.com
May 1, 2018 NSERC deadline
Finally, please see the slides from a recent NSERC webinar that outlines the CREATE program in more detail here.
- IWK Research Rounds: March 2018
- Call for Nominations: 2018 Canadian Student Health Research Forum
- Weston Brain Institute: Rapid Response Canada 2018
- Canada‑ASEAN Scholarships and Educational Exchanges for Development (SEED), 2018‑19
- A chat with Scott White, Editor of the Conversation Canada
- CIHR University Delegate Report: February 2018
- CANARIE Research Data Management Community Consultation
- Dalhousie Research Services: External Review