Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Dalhousie Research Services: External Review
We are in the process of assessing the services offered by our office – Dalhousie Research Services. In the Fall, we undertook a survey and also mapped many of our activities and processes. The Survey Report is now posted on our website.
Later this month, we are holding an external review of the office. The Terms of Reference can be found here.
On Feb. 22 and 23, external reviewers will be on campus to meet with stakeholders. Reviewers will be meeting with researchers and administrators throughout the day on Feb. 22 and with DRS staff on Feb. 23. There will also be a drop-in hour for anyone interested in speaking with the External Review Committee. We have scheduled the drop-in for Thursday, Feb. 22 from 4:00 – 5:00 pm in Room #523, 5th Floor, Collaborative Health Education Building (CHEB) Building, 5793 University Avenue, Carleton Campus. Reviewers will want to hear about any engagement with our office, the service that was provided, the assistance that was helpful and how we might improve.
If you are unable to attend the drop-in, written comments may be provided to Coleen.Branscombe@dal.ca in the Vice-President Research office. Comments will be kept confidential and forwarded to Martin Kirk, Director of the UBC Research Office and Chair of the Review Committee.
Please let us know if you have any questions.
- Atlantic Indigenous Mentorship Network: Seed Fund
- ICLR and MEOPAR Call for Proposals: Spring Flooding 2018
- NSERC: Discovery Grant NOI and Webinars
- SSHRC Partnership Engage Grant
- NSERC‑led Information Session
- Genome Canada: Large Scale Applied Research Project
- Primary Health Care Research Day 2018 (PHCRD 2018)
- MEOPAR: Canadian Integrated Ocean Observing System