Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Dalhousie Research Services: External Review
We are in the process of assessing the services offered by our office – Dalhousie Research Services. In the Fall, we undertook a survey and also mapped many of our activities and processes. The Survey Report is now posted on our website.
Later this month, we are holding an external review of the office. The Terms of Reference can be found here.
On Feb. 22 and 23, external reviewers will be on campus to meet with stakeholders. Reviewers will be meeting with researchers and administrators throughout the day on Feb. 22 and with DRS staff on Feb. 23. There will also be a drop-in hour for anyone interested in speaking with the External Review Committee. We have scheduled the drop-in for Thursday, Feb. 22 from 4:00 – 5:00 pm in Room #523, 5th Floor, Collaborative Health Education Building (CHEB) Building, 5793 University Avenue, Carleton Campus. Reviewers will want to hear about any engagement with our office, the service that was provided, the assistance that was helpful and how we might improve.
If you are unable to attend the drop-in, written comments may be provided to Coleen.Branscombe@dal.ca in the Vice-President Research office. Comments will be kept confidential and forwarded to Martin Kirk, Director of the UBC Research Office and Chair of the Review Committee.
Please let us know if you have any questions.
- Call for Nominations: 2018 Canadian Student Health Research Forum
- Weston Brain Institute: Rapid Response Canada 2018
- IWK Research Rounds: March 2018
- CIHR Project Grant: Spring 2018 Application
- NSERC CREATE Letter of Intent
- Offshore Energy Research Association ‑ Request for proposals
- CANARIE Research Data Management Community Consultation
- ACENET: Atlantic Canada User Survey