Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
CANARIE Research Data Management Community Consultation
CANARIE is consulting the Canadian research community on the areas of research data management that require focus and attention. The globally accepted FAIR Principles are the framework within which CANARIE will evaluate the feedback and identify areas requiring funding support.
CANARIE and its Research Data Management Advisory Committee will consider community feedback to determine the types of initiatives that will be supported through a funding call. Up to $3M will be made available for this funding call, which is expected to launch in late spring 2018.
To learn more and submit your comments, please consult the website.
The deadline for submissions is February 15, 2018.
- Canadian Blood Services Blood Efficiency Accelerator Award Program Competition
- Conversation on the future of research and research infrastructure in Canada: role of the Canada Foundation for Innovation
- SSHRC Storytellers Contest
- Researcher Portal is Live
- Habitat Stewardship Program for Aquatic Species at Risk
- Canadian Light Source workshop
- 200 Years on the Atlantic: Royal Society of Canada Symposium
- Ocean Frontier Institute: Visiting Fellows Program