Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
CANARIE Research Data Management Community Consultation
CANARIE is consulting the Canadian research community on the areas of research data management that require focus and attention. The globally accepted FAIR Principles are the framework within which CANARIE will evaluate the feedback and identify areas requiring funding support.
CANARIE and its Research Data Management Advisory Committee will consider community feedback to determine the types of initiatives that will be supported through a funding call. Up to $3M will be made available for this funding call, which is expected to launch in late spring 2018.
To learn more and submit your comments, please consult the website.
The deadline for submissions is February 15, 2018.
- IWK Research Rounds: March 2018
- Call for Nominations: 2018 Canadian Student Health Research Forum
- Weston Brain Institute: Rapid Response Canada 2018
- Canada‑ASEAN Scholarships and Educational Exchanges for Development (SEED), 2018‑19
- A chat with Scott White, Editor of the Conversation Canada
- CIHR University Delegate Report: February 2018
- CANARIE Research Data Management Community Consultation
- Dalhousie Research Services: External Review