Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
A chat with Scott White, Editor of the Conversation Canada
Scott White, Editor of the Conversation Canada, will be on campus for an information session about this exciting new-to-Canada media outlet.
Content for The Conversation Canada is created by the academic and research community, and it has a global reach of 35 million readers a month. Dalhousie is a founding partner, and the contributions from our researchers have been read close to 600,000 times and republished in 81 different media outlets from around the world.
Mr. White has been the Editor-in-Chief of The Canadian Press and Vice-President, Content Strategy and Business Development at Postmedia Network. He has an MBA from the Rotman School of Management at the University of Toronto and is a graduate of the journalism program at Ryerson University.
Date: Wednesday, February 14
Time: 1-2 p.m.
Location: Henry Hicks Building, 2rd Floor, Room 231, 6299 South Street
Please RSVP to Michele Charlton by email at email@example.com
- Atlantic Indigenous Mentorship Network: Seed Fund
- ICLR and MEOPAR Call for Proposals: Spring Flooding 2018
- NSERC: Discovery Grant NOI and Webinars
- SSHRC Partnership Engage Grant
- NSERC‑led Information Session
- Genome Canada: Large Scale Applied Research Project
- Primary Health Care Research Day 2018 (PHCRD 2018)
- MEOPAR: Canadian Integrated Ocean Observing System