Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
A chat with Scott White, Editor of the Conversation Canada
Scott White, Editor of the Conversation Canada, will be on campus for an information session about this exciting new-to-Canada media outlet.
Content for The Conversation Canada is created by the academic and research community, and it has a global reach of 35 million readers a month. Dalhousie is a founding partner, and the contributions from our researchers have been read close to 600,000 times and republished in 81 different media outlets from around the world.
Mr. White has been the Editor-in-Chief of The Canadian Press and Vice-President, Content Strategy and Business Development at Postmedia Network. He has an MBA from the Rotman School of Management at the University of Toronto and is a graduate of the journalism program at Ryerson University.
Date: Wednesday, February 14
Time: 1-2 p.m.
Location: Henry Hicks Building, 2rd Floor, Room 231, 6299 South Street
Please RSVP to Michele Charlton by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- IWK Research Rounds: March 2018
- Call for Nominations: 2018 Canadian Student Health Research Forum
- Weston Brain Institute: Rapid Response Canada 2018
- Canada‑ASEAN Scholarships and Educational Exchanges for Development (SEED), 2018‑19
- A chat with Scott White, Editor of the Conversation Canada
- CIHR University Delegate Report: February 2018
- CANARIE Research Data Management Community Consultation
- Dalhousie Research Services: External Review