Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Mitacs ‑ Canadian Science Policy Fellowship
The Canadian Science Policy Fellowship is now accepting applications from prospective fellows interested in undertaking a 12-month policy project with a Canadian government host office. Applicants can apply to up to six approved projects in their area(s) of interest.
Eligible applicants must be:
- Faculty members at Canadian universities or PhD graduates
- Canadian citizens or permanent residents (applicants are responsible for confirming their eligibility for individual projects)
- Able to negotiate a leave of absence from their university or employer, as applicable
The 2018 cohort of fellowships will begin in September 2018. Approved fellows receive remuneration from their host offices and professional development training and networking events facilitated by Mitacs.
Applications will be accepted until March 4, 2018, at 11:59 p.m. PT. For more information, please visit the Canadian Science Policy Fellowship or contact email@example.com.
- CIHR UD Meeting
- SSHRC IDG and IG ‑ Multiple Applications
- NSHRF Development / Innovative Grant 2019
- NSHRF Establishment Grant
- Cystic Fibrosis Summer Studentship
- Research Services has returned to the Hicks Building
- ACENET Training Sessions
- New Frontiers in Research Fund: Exploration Stream