Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Mitacs ‑ Canadian Science Policy Fellowship
The Canadian Science Policy Fellowship is now accepting applications from prospective fellows interested in undertaking a 12-month policy project with a Canadian government host office. Applicants can apply to up to six approved projects in their area(s) of interest.
Eligible applicants must be:
- Faculty members at Canadian universities or PhD graduates
- Canadian citizens or permanent residents (applicants are responsible for confirming their eligibility for individual projects)
- Able to negotiate a leave of absence from their university or employer, as applicable
The 2018 cohort of fellowships will begin in September 2018. Approved fellows receive remuneration from their host offices and professional development training and networking events facilitated by Mitacs.
Applications will be accepted until March 4, 2018, at 11:59 p.m. PT. For more information, please visit the Canadian Science Policy Fellowship or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Vice‑President Research and Innovation International Seed Fund (VPRIIS Fund)
- Mitacs‑JSPS Internship 2019
- Council of Canadian Academies (CCA) Board of Directors
- Weston Brain Institute: Rapid Response and Transformational Research: Canada 2019
- Big Thinking: The Social Implications of Artificial Intelligence
- Rare Disease Foundation
- Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada: 2019‑2020 Contributions Program
- Academics Without Borders: Call for Project Proposals