Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Misk Grand Challenges
Misk Grand Challenges is a new initiative which aims to help young people change the world by empowering them to create innovative solutions to global challenges facing the next generation.
Misk Grand Challenges is a collaboration between the Misk Foundation, a Saudi Arabian non-profit philanthropic foundation, and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, which funds global health and development programs for the world’s poorest people.
Initial grants will be for projects of 18 months’ duration, funded to US $100,000 each. Projects showing promise will have the opportunity to receive additional funding of up to US $1 million.
For this first call for proposals, applications on the topics of Global Citizenship and Education are now being accepted. Full details of this call and the application process are available on the website.
Any Dalhousie faculty member interested in any of these opportunities is asked to contact the International Research Facilitator (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information and support in preparing an application.
Deadline: 2 May 2018
- ACENET Spring Training Opportunities
- Collaborative Health Research Projects, 2018‑2019
- Mitacs Globalink Research Internships
- New Research Grants Facilitator at Dalhousie Research Services
- Cloud Powering Digital Humanities Research Workshop
- NSERC ‑ Idea to Innovation Grants (I2I)
- Innovation Fund Grant: Canada Foundation of Pharmacy
- CIHR ‑ Operating Grant : Network Environments for Indigenous Health Research