Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Burroughs Wellcome Collaborative Research Travel Grants
The Burroughs Wellcome Fund is offering Collaborative Research Travel Grants (CRTG) for biomedical researchers. The grant provides up to US$15,000 for domestic or international travel to visit labs at other institutions to learn new research techniques, or to begin or continue research collaboration.
CTRG funds can be applied towards airfare, accommodations, meals, ground transportation, and other travel expenses, as well as lab supplies and other material expenses required for the visit. Travels must take place between June 1, 2018 and December 31, 2019.
The grant is open to faculty members, researchers, and trainees — including postdocs and fellows — in biomedical sciences, who are citizens or permanent residents of the United States or Canada, and are hosted at a degree-granting institution in the United States or Canada. Researchers with doctorate-level training in the physical, mathematical, or engineering sciences are especially encouraged to apply.
More information and the call documents are available on the website.
Any Dalhousie faculty member interested in this opportunity is asked to contact the International Research Facilitator (email@example.com) for more information and support in developing an application.
Deadline: 1 February 2018
- NCE Knowledge Mobilization (NCE KM) Initiative
- innovacorp ‑ Early Stage Commercialization Fund
- Internal Review Deadline: SSHRC Insight Development Grant (IDG) applications
- Ocean Frontier Institute: "Small Seed Fund" program
- CIHR University Delegate Report: January 2018
- Rare Disease Foundation: Microgrant Program
- CIHR Project Grant: Spring 2018 Application Webinar
- Pursuit Award Competition 2018