Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
The Healthy Living Healthy Life Conference
In celebration of Dalhousie University’s 200th anniversary, The Healthy Living Healthy Life Conference will be held September 19-21, 2018 at the Halifax Convention Centre in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
Led by the Dal Faculty of Health, this conference is focused on interprofessional, collaborative, and multi-stakeholder engagement. Presentations, e-posters, panels, and workshops will explore evidence-based research and new innovations that transform and create capacity for healthy living across the life span. We encourage people working with individuals, organizations, and populations to submit abstracts on the following:
- Collaborative health, wellbeing, and wellness-focused research, education, and approaches.
- Methods, tools, evaluation, and outcome measures in collaborative health research and practices.
- Health, wellbeing, and wellness-focused innovations in communities and policies.
- Health equity, inclusion, diversity, and social determinants of health.
Deadlines for submissions:
January 30, 2018 Scientific Community
February 28, 2018 Community Groups
- ACENET Spring Training Opportunities
- Collaborative Health Research Projects, 2018‑2019
- Mitacs Globalink Research Internships
- New Research Grants Facilitator at Dalhousie Research Services
- Cloud Powering Digital Humanities Research Workshop
- NSERC ‑ Idea to Innovation Grants (I2I)
- Innovation Fund Grant: Canada Foundation of Pharmacy
- CIHR ‑ Operating Grant : Network Environments for Indigenous Health Research