Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
The Healthy Living Healthy Life Conference
In celebration of Dalhousie University’s 200th anniversary, The Healthy Living Healthy Life Conference will be held September 19-21, 2018 at the Halifax Convention Centre in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
Led by the Dal Faculty of Health, this conference is focused on interprofessional, collaborative, and multi-stakeholder engagement. Presentations, e-posters, panels, and workshops will explore evidence-based research and new innovations that transform and create capacity for healthy living across the life span. We encourage people working with individuals, organizations, and populations to submit abstracts on the following:
- Collaborative health, wellbeing, and wellness-focused research, education, and approaches.
- Methods, tools, evaluation, and outcome measures in collaborative health research and practices.
- Health, wellbeing, and wellness-focused innovations in communities and policies.
- Health equity, inclusion, diversity, and social determinants of health.
Deadlines for submissions:
January 30, 2018 Scientific Community
February 28, 2018 Community Groups
- CIHR Foundation Grant Program
- Cystic Fibrosis Canada
- CIHR Project Grant: Fall 2018 Competition
- Improving Citizen Participation in Haiti's Health Sector
- Rare Disease Foundation: Microgrants for rare disease research
- NSERC Discovery Grant Notification of Intent to Apply (NOI)
- CIHR University Delegate Report: July 2018
- NSERC‑led Information Session: Video Link