Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
IWK Research Rounds: Dr. Ron El‑Hawary
You are invited to the next Research Rounds at the IWK!
Scoliosis in 3D
Presented by Dr. Ron El-Hawary, Associate Professor of Surgery (Orthopaedics, Neurosurgery) & School of Biomedical Engineering, Dalhousie University; Chief of Paediatric Orthopaedics, IWK
Date: January 4th, 2018; 9 – 10 am
Location: Cineplex OE Smith Theatre
All are welcome!
Complete an evaluation of Research Rounds at any time.
- Mitacs Globalink Research Internships
- Cloud Powering Digital Humanities Research Workshop
- Collaborative Health Research Projects, 2018‑2019
- NSERC ‑ Idea to Innovation Grants (I2I)
- New Research Grants Facilitator at Dalhousie Research Services
- ACENET Spring Training Opportunities
- Innovation Fund Grant: Canada Foundation of Pharmacy
- CIHR ‑ Operating Grant : Network Environments for Indigenous Health Research