Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
China Canada Scholar Exchange Program 2018‑19
This program, funded by the China Scholarship Council in partnership with Global Affairs Canada, has recently issued a call for applications for placements in the 2018-19 academic year.
The program will make a number of awards to Canadian faculty and graduate students who wish to study and/or conduct research at selected Chinese universities. In making awards, preference will be given to those whose research is in subject areas related to China.
For faculty and research staff, awards will be made for periods of study in China ranging from eight weeks (minimum) to twelve months (maximum). Study is to take place between September 2018 and August 2019.
Full details of the program, including a list of approved Chinese institutions and links to the application form can be found here.
Any researcher intending to apply is asked to contact the International Research Facilitator (email@example.com) in Dalhousie Research Services, for advice and support in preparing an application.
Deadline: 6 March 2018
- Womens Heart and Brain Health Chair Awards
- Innovative Solutions Canada program
- Mitacs Globalink Research Awards
- NSERC: GENDER‑NET Plus ‑ Call for Proposals
- Parkinson Canada: 2018‑ 2020 Research Program Funding Cycle
- NCE Knowledge Mobilization (NCE KM) Initiative
- innovacorp ‑ Early Stage Commercialization Fund
- Internal Review Deadline: SSHRC Insight Development Grant (IDG) applications