Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Joint Canada‑Israel Health Research Program
A fourth call has been announced by CIHR for the Joint Canada-Israel Health Research Program. This is a joint initiative of CIHR, the International Development Research Centre (IDRC) in Ottawa, the Israel Science Foundation, and the Azrieli Foundation.
The scientific focus of these calls is the biomedical sciences in neurobiology.
There is an expectation that research teams develop plans for substantive inclusion of researchers from low- and middle-income countries, as well as Canadians and Israelis. Up to $1.17 million is available for a project implementation period of up to three years.
Note the requirement to pre-register in January.
Any faculty member interested in this opportunity is asked to contact the International Research Facilitator (email@example.com) in Dalhousie Research Services, as soon as possible, for more information and support in preparing an application.
Deadline: 13 February 2018
- New Competitions from Innovative Solutions Canada
- Canadian Cancer Society (CCS) Funding Opportunities
- Vice‑President Research and Innovation International Seed Fund (VPRIIS Fund)
- Mitacs‑JSPS Internship 2019
- Council of Canadian Academies (CCA) Board of Directors
- Weston Brain Institute: Rapid Response and Transformational Research: Canada 2019
- Big Thinking: The Social Implications of Artificial Intelligence
- Rare Disease Foundation