Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Joint Canada‑Israel Health Research Program
A fourth call has been announced by CIHR for the Joint Canada-Israel Health Research Program. This is a joint initiative of CIHR, the International Development Research Centre (IDRC) in Ottawa, the Israel Science Foundation, and the Azrieli Foundation.
The scientific focus of these calls is the biomedical sciences in neurobiology.
There is an expectation that research teams develop plans for substantive inclusion of researchers from low- and middle-income countries, as well as Canadians and Israelis. Up to $1.17 million is available for a project implementation period of up to three years.
Note the requirement to pre-register in January.
Any faculty member interested in this opportunity is asked to contact the International Research Facilitator (email@example.com) in Dalhousie Research Services, as soon as possible, for more information and support in preparing an application.
Deadline: 13 February 2018
- NCE Knowledge Mobilization (NCE KM) Initiative
- innovacorp ‑ Early Stage Commercialization Fund
- Internal Review Deadline: SSHRC Insight Development Grant (IDG) applications
- Ocean Frontier Institute: "Small Seed Fund" program
- CIHR University Delegate Report: January 2018
- Rare Disease Foundation: Microgrant Program
- CIHR Project Grant: Spring 2018 Application Webinar
- Pursuit Award Competition 2018