Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Joint Canada‑Israel Health Research Program
A fourth call has been announced by CIHR for the Joint Canada-Israel Health Research Program. This is a joint initiative of CIHR, the International Development Research Centre (IDRC) in Ottawa, the Israel Science Foundation, and the Azrieli Foundation.
The scientific focus of these calls is the biomedical sciences in neurobiology.
There is an expectation that research teams develop plans for substantive inclusion of researchers from low- and middle-income countries, as well as Canadians and Israelis. Up to $1.17 million is available for a project implementation period of up to three years.
Note the requirement to pre-register in January.
Any faculty member interested in this opportunity is asked to contact the International Research Facilitator (firstname.lastname@example.org) in Dalhousie Research Services, as soon as possible, for more information and support in preparing an application.
Deadline: 13 February 2018
- CIHR Foundation Grant Program
- Cystic Fibrosis Canada
- Improving Citizen Participation in Haiti's Health Sector
- CIHR Project Grant: Fall 2018 Competition
- MEOPAR: Early Career Faculty program
- NSERC Discovery Grant Notification of Intent to Apply (NOI)
- Foundation Grant Program Update
- Rare Disease Foundation: Microgrants for rare disease research