Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
RISE‑Globalink Research Internship (RISE‑GRI)
Mitacs and the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) have partnered to offer the RISE-Globalink Research Internship (RISE-GRI), which offers undergraduate students at Canadian universities the opportunity to undertake research at eligible German institutions during summer 2018.
RISE-GRI pairs Canadian students with 3-month projects supervised by PhD students in Germany.
• Open to full-time undergraduates in biology, chemistry, physics, earth sciences, or engineering (or a closely related field) who have completed at least two years of a four- or five-year program
• Approved recipients receive $5,200 toward travel and accommodations
To learn more, visit the website here
Any Dalhousie faculty member interested in this opportunity is asked to contact the International Research Facilitator (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
Deadline: 15 December 2017
- NSBI Productivity & Innovation Voucher Program
- NSERC Led Information Session
- MEOPAR: Early Career Faculty (ECF) program
- CIHR University Delegate Report: June 2018
- 2018 Seeding Food Innovation grant program
- Consultation ‑ Draft Tri‑Agency Research Data Management Policy
- Autism Speaks: 2018 Treatment Research Grants
- NHS Research and Innovation Programs Update