Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
RISE‑Globalink Research Internship (RISE‑GRI)
Mitacs and the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) have partnered to offer the RISE-Globalink Research Internship (RISE-GRI), which offers undergraduate students at Canadian universities the opportunity to undertake research at eligible German institutions during summer 2018.
RISE-GRI pairs Canadian students with 3-month projects supervised by PhD students in Germany.
• Open to full-time undergraduates in biology, chemistry, physics, earth sciences, or engineering (or a closely related field) who have completed at least two years of a four- or five-year program
• Approved recipients receive $5,200 toward travel and accommodations
To learn more, visit the website here
Any Dalhousie faculty member interested in this opportunity is asked to contact the International Research Facilitator (email@example.com) for more information.
Deadline: 15 December 2017
- Australia Endeavour Scholarships and Fellowships
- Grand Challenges Explorations
- CIHR: Health System Impact Fellowship
- Canadian Blood Services: 2018 Graduate Fellowship Program competition
- Office of Research Services Newsletter Readers Survey
- France‑Canada Research Fund (FCRF)
- Pain Community Research Priorities with Dr. Christine Chambers
- ACENET Training Sessions