Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Geoff Carr Lupus Fellowship
Currently Accepting 2018-19 Applications For Geoff Carr Lupus Fellowship
Members of Lupus Ontario (formerly known as the Ontario Lupus Association) have established an annual Fellowship in memory of their colleague, the late Geoff Carr. The Fellowship is designed to train a rheumatologist to be an expert in the management of patients with lupus. The Lupus Fellow will follow patients at an accredited lupus clinic, supervise patient care and education, and become involved in clinical research. The stipend attached to the Geoff Carr Lupus Fellowship will be $65,000 Cdn. per annum. Candidates must arrange their own place of training in Ontario.
The successful candidate will likely have completed his/her core training in Internal Medicine or Pediatrics and have completed a minimum of two years in rheumatology.
Awards are made on the recommendation of The Arthritis Society’s Medical Advisory Committee.
Lupus Ontario administers the Fellowship.
The RFA and applications may be viewed and downloaded here.
Applications for the academic year 2018/2019 must reach Lupus Ontario not later than December 1, 2017.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions or require further clarification.
- Mitacs: Canadian Science Policy Fellowship
- AGE‑WELL Core Research Program 2020
- Atlantic PATH
- CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholars program
- Globalink Research Award update ‑ eligibility expansion
- China‑Canada Scholar Exchange Program (CCSEP) 2019‑20
- CIHR University Delegate Report ‑ December 6, 2018
- Enabling Agriculture Research and Innovation