Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Geoff Carr Lupus Fellowship
Currently Accepting 2018-19 Applications For Geoff Carr Lupus Fellowship
Members of Lupus Ontario (formerly known as the Ontario Lupus Association) have established an annual Fellowship in memory of their colleague, the late Geoff Carr. The Fellowship is designed to train a rheumatologist to be an expert in the management of patients with lupus. The Lupus Fellow will follow patients at an accredited lupus clinic, supervise patient care and education, and become involved in clinical research. The stipend attached to the Geoff Carr Lupus Fellowship will be $65,000 Cdn. per annum. Candidates must arrange their own place of training in Ontario.
The successful candidate will likely have completed his/her core training in Internal Medicine or Pediatrics and have completed a minimum of two years in rheumatology.
Awards are made on the recommendation of The Arthritis Society’s Medical Advisory Committee.
Lupus Ontario administers the Fellowship.
The RFA and applications may be viewed and downloaded here.
Applications for the academic year 2018/2019 must reach Lupus Ontario not later than December 1, 2017.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or require further clarification.
- NSBI Productivity & Innovation Voucher Program
- NSERC Led Information Session
- Autism Speaks: 2018 Treatment Research Grants
- MEOPAR: Early Career Faculty (ECF) program
- 2018 Seeding Food Innovation grant program
- Consultation ‑ Draft Tri‑Agency Research Data Management Policy
- CIHR University Delegate Report: June 2018
- Changes to SSHRC's Aid to Scholarly Journals Funding Opportunity