Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Weston Brain Institute's Early Phase Clinical Trials: Canada
The Weston Brain Institute is pleased to announce Early Phase Clinical Trials: Canada.
The Early Phase Clinical Trials program was created to provide significant support for clinical trials and/or clinical trial sub-studies that have excellent preliminary data.
Up to $1,500,000 per project over up to 4 years
Principal applicants must be at or above the level of Assistant Professor or equivalent, and be affiliated with a Canada Revenue Agency-qualified donee institution located in Canada.
Project must be a clinical trial and/or a clinical trial sub-study(s) that accelerates the development of therapeutics for neurodegenerative diseases of aging, and must involve the development of a therapeutic, and/or a tool.
- ACENET Spring Training Opportunities
- Collaborative Health Research Projects, 2018‑2019
- Mitacs Globalink Research Internships
- New Research Grants Facilitator at Dalhousie Research Services
- Cloud Powering Digital Humanities Research Workshop
- NSERC ‑ Idea to Innovation Grants (I2I)
- Innovation Fund Grant: Canada Foundation of Pharmacy
- CIHR ‑ Operating Grant : Network Environments for Indigenous Health Research