Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Weston Brain Institute's Early Phase Clinical Trials: Canada
The Weston Brain Institute is pleased to announce Early Phase Clinical Trials: Canada.
The Early Phase Clinical Trials program was created to provide significant support for clinical trials and/or clinical trial sub-studies that have excellent preliminary data.
Up to $1,500,000 per project over up to 4 years
Principal applicants must be at or above the level of Assistant Professor or equivalent, and be affiliated with a Canada Revenue Agency-qualified donee institution located in Canada.
Project must be a clinical trial and/or a clinical trial sub-study(s) that accelerates the development of therapeutics for neurodegenerative diseases of aging, and must involve the development of a therapeutic, and/or a tool.
- Heart and Stroke Foundation: Grant in Aid
- NSERC Grant Writing Workshop: Post Event Information
- SSHRC Exchange Grants
- Important Changes to the Payroll Process for Grant‑Paid Employees
- Stars in Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights
- Canadian Orthopaedic Foundation
- SSHRC Insight Grant Armchair Discussion ‑ Post Event Details
- SSHRC Research Grants and Partnerships ‑ Webinars