Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Weston Brain Institute's Early Phase Clinical Trials: Canada
The Weston Brain Institute is pleased to announce Early Phase Clinical Trials: Canada.
The Early Phase Clinical Trials program was created to provide significant support for clinical trials and/or clinical trial sub-studies that have excellent preliminary data.
Up to $1,500,000 per project over up to 4 years
Principal applicants must be at or above the level of Assistant Professor or equivalent, and be affiliated with a Canada Revenue Agency-qualified donee institution located in Canada.
Project must be a clinical trial and/or a clinical trial sub-study(s) that accelerates the development of therapeutics for neurodegenerative diseases of aging, and must involve the development of a therapeutic, and/or a tool.
- NSERC‑JSPS Postdoctoral Fellowships for Foreign Researchers
- CIHR Scientific Director, Institute of Aging
- Mitacs Globalink Research Awards: Nova Scotia/Shandong
- 200 Years on the Atlantic: Royal Society of Canada Symposium
- RISE‑Globalink Research Internship (RISE‑GRI)
- Ocean Frontier Institute: Visiting Fellows Program
- Researcher Portal: December training schedule
- CIHR University Delegate Report: November 2018