Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Weston Brain Institute's Early Phase Clinical Trials: Canada
The Weston Brain Institute is pleased to announce Early Phase Clinical Trials: Canada.
The Early Phase Clinical Trials program was created to provide significant support for clinical trials and/or clinical trial sub-studies that have excellent preliminary data.
Up to $1,500,000 per project over up to 4 years
Principal applicants must be at or above the level of Assistant Professor or equivalent, and be affiliated with a Canada Revenue Agency-qualified donee institution located in Canada.
Project must be a clinical trial and/or a clinical trial sub-study(s) that accelerates the development of therapeutics for neurodegenerative diseases of aging, and must involve the development of a therapeutic, and/or a tool.
- Canadian Cancer Society application forms now open
- CIHR Updates
- Ericsson Canada Inc.
- Addressing the Economic Security and Prosperity of Indigenous Women
- CIHR University Delegates' Report
- Defence Research and Development Canada (DRDC) Innovation
- Geoff Carr Lupus Fellowship
- CIHR Canadian HIV Trials Network's Postdoctoral Fellowship Awards