Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
Academics Without Borders: Call for Project Proposals
Academics Without Borders (AWB) is a Canadian NGO which supports capacity development in tertiary education in developing countries, through supporting projects in institutions of higher education in such countries and by working with personnel there who are initiating and sustaining institutional growth and change. It does this by sending volunteers from Canada and other countries to support these local initiatives.
It has issued a Call for Project Proposals that is designed to build on established relationships between Canadian academics and their colleagues in tertiary institutions in developing countries. First-stage proposals for capacity building projects are now being invited from Canadian academics and their partners. Promising proposals will be developed further by AWB staff and with personnel from the developing-country partner institutions, and considered for funding.
Any Dalhousie faculty member interested in this opportunity is asked to contact the International Research Facilitator (email@example.com) for more information and a copy of the detailed call guidelines and application form.
Deadline: 26 November 2017
- Heart and Stroke Foundation: Grant in Aid
- NSERC Grant Writing Workshop: Post Event Information
- SSHRC Exchange Grants
- Important Changes to the Payroll Process for Grant‑Paid Employees
- Stars in Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights
- Canadian Orthopaedic Foundation
- SSHRC Insight Grant Armchair Discussion ‑ Post Event Details
- SSHRC Research Grants and Partnerships ‑ Webinars