Funding, News and Announcements» Go to news main
2017 Mining Industry Research Connector in St. John's
Alongside Springboard Atlantic, NSERC and Mineral Resources Review, ACENET will be hosting the Mining Industry Research Connector, Atlantic Canada’s premier mining R&D partnership event, on November 1st, 2017 from 3:00-5:00pm in St. John's.
Part of the Mineral Resources Review Conference 2017 taking place at the Delta St. John’s from November 1st to 4th, the Connector is an opportunity to hear industry experts and researchers briefly present their expertise and partner needs. The session includes lots of opportunity for participants to connect and speak directly with potential partners.
If you’re looking to kickstart a new project in your company, or are a researcher with an idea or innovation ready to partner with a company, don’t miss this event! For information on the full conference, click here. To register for the Connector, click here. If you would like to present at the connector, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CIHR University Delegates' Report
- Arrell Food Innovation Awards
- International Call on Scenarios of Biodiversity and Ecosystem Services
- Innovacorp's "Business Over Breakfast"
- Grass Fellowships
- Mitacs and United Way Partnered Program
- Big Data Congress: Oceans and Earth
- Academics Without Borders: Call for Project Proposals